Dear 2011 NYC Seminar Series Students,
I want to thank you each for your wonderful participation in our class together. It was truly a joy and an honor to be your first teacher of Resonance Repatterning.
I hope that you are having a fabulous week and that you will find it easy to begin your new life with Resonance Repatterning today first by doing an Intention for your muscle checking ( p. 44-45 #1, Fundamentals)
Then each day Practice, Practice, Practice something by:
- going to either of the practice pages ( Empowering– P. 83 Fundamentals- P178),
- or by writing an Intention for how you want your day to be
- or by identifying a problem of the moment and shifting it with a modality
- by finding a Daily Empowerment Intention on P.38 Fundamentals-
- by practicing a Repatterning-
- by doing a Modality
Please promise yourself that everyday you will do at least one little thing to use the system- even by “(mcs) ing ” for a modality and doing it. You will find that integrating it into your life will be easy if you start with one little thing each day.
It’s very important to continue using your muscle indicator every day so that you build on your trust and current high level of competency. Use your laminated The Daily Empowerment Guide – carry it with you to muscle check for quick use of the keys, especially the modalities, as you go about your daily life.
Over the next few weeks, please read first the Empowering Book. Do the skills development routines so that all of that information is integrated. Then practice, practice, practice doing what we have covered in Orientation/ Problems into Opportunities/ Intention for a New Possibility/Repatternings… and of course use the Modalities, in Fundamentals.
When you are really comfortable and flowing with each of the keys of the Mandela we learned together, add one more thing a to make it more comprehensive. For example, expand to the Positive Inner Strength in Problems (Fundamentals P. 25, C.e. ) and Intentions (Fundamentals P. 35, D.b.) and the Commitment (P. 36 E) Finally, you can then add listing more than one problem or intention and begin muscle checking for the primary.
When you are really comfortable with what we covered in each of the keys, Orientation, Problems and Intentions, and, once you are comfortable and fluent with the Belief Repatterning ( you can do this one in a few minutes several times a week) use the Mandela to start and say ” I need something from … ” (naming any key) go to the key that you need , finish that key.
Instead of assuming that you need a Modality- see if you need another key. Finish that key and (mcs) to see where you need to go next, until you need a Modality- do the Modality and then you can re-check all of your [*cr]’s.
If when you (mcs) “This session is complete”, and you find it is not, remember to go to the Mandela for another modality or, more likely, a Positive Action. Just Enjoy, Practice and Have Fun!!!!!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, or just to say hi- Use the blog or e-mail and let me know if I can put questions on the blog with your name or with your initial and State you live in.
Sunday, February 27th, is the first Practice/Support/ Skills Group in NYC you can attend.
The hours are from 12- 4PM, at my house .
The cost is $29.00
The dates for the next ones are:
Sunday, March 20, 2011 12- 4pm
Sunday, April 10, 2011 12- 4pm
Now for the Follow-up Information.
For information about emdr… go to www.emdr.com Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing
The music we used was:
Michael Buble- michael buble
Ella Fitzgerald-Ken Burns Jazz- Ella Fitzgerald
From RR Sales www.repatterninginstitute.net/store/
“Overtone Chant the Practical Guide” by Nestor Kornblum
The pitch pipe- the Om tuning fork and the Mirage Hologram Maker ( the pig- our clam shell!)
The books that were not listed on the RR Sales page in your Empowering Book are:
- “The Little Book of Bleeps”– available on the What the Bleep website www.whatthebleep.com
- and my so far favorite Dr. Emoto book “The Hidden Messages in Water” by Dr. Emoto- available in Barnes and Noble and also on the What the Bleep Website- “The Crystal Oracle Cards” are also available in both of these places and www.beyondword.com (Beyond Words Publishing )
Here are the web sites that I referred to ...
- http://www.heartmath.com/personal-use/emwave-science-behind.html for the article on brain cells in the heart.
- www.whatthebleep.com for information about new physics, the movie, and the link to Dr. Emoto’s beautiful “Messages from Water” website.
- www.wellnessgoods.com/art_wat_messages.html has the best article on Dr Emoto and a gorgeous set of water crystal pictures.
I can’t wait to see you all for Transforming Primary Patterns on March 5th and 6th.
Dear Joie, Clare and Kim…. Thank you so very much for your loving support, your added wisdom, and the sharing of yourselves that helped make our weekend so fabulous!!!!!!
Sending you each and all much love, light, laughter and gratitude,